Thank you for visiting Little King Media. This is an independently owned and operated website. We aim to provide the best information possible.
This website is free to use and is supported by advertising. We have a financial arrangement with some, but not all, of the companies mentioned on this site.
The analysis, research, and opinions represented on this site belong to the individual author and do not represent those of any third party, including those of our advertisers. Advertisers have no editorial control over the content on this site.
We only collect personal information with your express permission. For example, you may voluntarily provide personal information such as your name and email address in the comments section, or via the contact page so that we can respond to you. You can sign up for an e-mail subscription. Otherwise, we don’t collect any information that could identify you personally. Anonymous data may be collected.
About the Advertising on This Website
Advertising supports this website. That said, we want to ensure only products and services that meet our strict criteria are mentioned on our website.
We always ensure all direct advertisements are for products or services that we would feel comfortable using ourselves, or that we would feel comfortable recommending to family members or friends.
We do not accept advertisements for products or services we don’t feel are good for ourselves, our family members, or our friends (and that means you!).
To this point, we have turned down many lucrative offers to advertise for non-suitable products and services. The opportunity cost of declining those advertising offers easily amounts to over six figures per year.
To be clear: if a company does not meet our criteria, we will not directly advertise their products or services.
Editorial Control and Ethics
We understand there is a potential conflict of interest when we openly state this site may receive compensation for referring visitors to various companies.
This is where our ethics and integrity come in.
As stated above, we will not recommend a product or service that we believe is not appropriate for our family members or close friends. Nor will we recommend a product or service that we either would not use ourselves or that we would feel uncomfortable recommending to our family or friends. We also ensure that none of the advertised products or services will cost our visitors anything more than they would pay elsewhere. In some cases, we are even able to negotiate better deals for our visitors.
As stated above, our advertisers have no editorial input or control over the content on this site. That includes User Generated Content (UGC) such as user comments.
Finally, not every product or service mentioned on this site is an advertisement. We do not avoid writing about certain products or services simply because there is no advertising arrangement in place, nor do we write about products or services solely in the hopes of making money.
Our writers and editorial staff are compensated at a flat rate and do not receive compensation or bonuses based on commissions or sales.
Our primary goal is to serve our audience.
How this Site Earns Money – (Types of Advertising)
There are several ways we earn compensation through this website, and none of them cost our visitors anything. In fact, we are sometimes able to negotiate special offers through our advertising partners, saving our visitors money in the process. This is a win-win situation.
The primary advertising methods are pay per click advertising, banner ads, and affiliate revenue.
- Pay per click advertising is advertising that displays related text links or other information within or around content. We earn revenue when visitors who are interested in the topics click the links.
- Banner ads are a traditional form of Internet advertising that pays based on the number of times it is displayed. This sounds glamorous, but it takes tens of thousands of impressions to earn meaningful revenue.
- Affiliate advertising is also known as referral advertising. This is when a company pays current customers or publishers to refer new customers to them. For example, many companies have a refer-a-friend program in which a current member can receive a cash bonus or some form of credit when a new customer joins through their referral link.
- Another example: we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. We receive a small commission if you visit Amazon through a link on our site and make a purchase (at no additional cost to you!).
On occasion, we may publish sponsored posts. These are always clearly identified as being sponsored and we maintain the right to full editorial control of the message. We do not offer sponsored reviews or allow advertisers to impact our reviews.
Please see below for a list of some of our partners. This is not an all-inclusive list, due to the nature of our marketing relationships and the fact that some of our partners may come through third-party relationships.
- Bass Pro Shops
- H&R Block
- Home Depot
- Impact Radius (Hi Impact)
- Personal Capital
- Veterans United
Please feel free to Contact Us if you have any questions about how we make money.